The Windows Client Security program offers information that is intrinsic to the security of Windows client. This involves a course on hardening features and security techniques to prevent attacks and at the same time protect the IT infrastructure.
Highlights of the program
- Windows client hardening features
- Client security techniques for securing IT infrastructure
- Security techniques
- Securing the services
- User rights permissions privileges
- Configuring GPO
- Securing processes and port analysis
Best Suited For:
- Security Operations (SecOps) engineers
- Windows endpoint and server administrators.
- Anyone who wants to learn PowerShell automation.
- Those deploying or managing a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) or smart cards.
- Anyone who needs to reduce malware infections.
- Those seeking a career change to take advantage of the job opportunities in information security and need formal training/certification
- 10+2 or HSC or equivalent
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and other networking concepts
- Basic of Windows and Active Directory knowledge
- Basic knowledge of security concepts such as authentication and authorization
Duration: 20 Hours
Availability: Class Room / Online / Training / Seminars
Fees & batch: INR 5000 starting in January 2017.