The increase in the popularity and use of Apple devices warrants the need for trained professionals who understand the security architecture of these devices. The Mac OS Hardening program provides extensive knowledge and the expertise necessary to deal with Mac security concepts which would enable participants to broaden their analytic capabilities.
Highlights of the program
- An understanding of the security architecture of Apple devices
- Understanding Mac security concepts
- Learning Mac OS X basics
- Discovering security vulnerabilities
- Securing loopholes and rootlets
Best Suited For
- Experienced Digital Forensic Analysts
- Law Enforcement Officers or Detectives
- Media Exploitation Analysts
- Incident Response Team Members
- Students, Information Security Professionals who want to become knowledgeable with Mac OS and iOS system internals.
- Basic computer skills
- A fast learner