The program explores malware analysis tools and techniques that help IT admins, security analysts and other such professionals acquire the practical skills to examine malicious programs that target and infect computer systems. The program provides a deep understanding of malware capabilities that can help individuals and businesses develop threat intelligence, respond to security incidents, and defend future threats.
Highlights of the program
- In-depth understanding of malware analysis tools and techniques
- Understanding how a malware works
- Practical exposure to tools used as debugger, disassembler, system monitoring
- Learn network monitoring, binary analysis tools, and code analysis tool
Best Suited For
- Individuals interested in learning malware and understand key aspects of malicious programs.
- Forensic investigators and IT practitioners looking to expand their skillsets
- Those seeking a career change to take advantage of the job opportunities in information security and need formal training/certification
- Pursuing graduation in a computer related domain
- Knowledge of computers
- A fast learner
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages
- Out-of- the-box thinking