About the training
Quick Heal Academy aims to ensure that students passing out after their graduation and post-graduation courses should be industry ready. In that regard, the knowledge of books should be combined with the practical knowledge with the hands-on experience of the Cyber Security industry.
To bridge the gap QHA proudly offers up to 6 Weeks/Months training to the students who are looking to make their career in the Cyber Security domain.
- Up to 3 months industrial training (Project Training) for BTech, BE, MCA, MSc (IT) and other students.
- Up to 6 months industrial training (Project Training) for BTech, BE, MCA, BCA, BSc (IT), MSc (IT) students.
- Hands-on training of Cyber Security.
- Training provided by Industry Experts from Quick Heal.
- Exposure to Industry Processes & Methodologies.
- 100% Job-Oriented Training.
- Opportunity of Live International Projects Exposure.
- Certification & Training Letter on Completion.
- Graduation and Post-Graduation students seeking for an Industrial Training in the domain of Cyber Security.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the eligibility criteria and what prior knowledge do I need to possess before enrolling myself for the training programme?
The candidate has to be the student of graduation or post-graduation, pursuing courses like BTech, BE, MCA, MSc (IT), and BSc (IT). Basics of technical concepts are usually sufficient to enroll for the training.
What are all the Training locations?
Currently, the training will be offered in the following four cities.
Location 1: Marvel Edge, Office No.7010 C, and D, 7th Floor, Viman Nagar, Pune – 411014
Location 2: CTS No-1442-1445, Thube Park, Behind Sancheti Physiotherapy Centre, Shivaji Nagar, Pune – 411005
2nd Floor, 9, DLF Industrial Area, Moti Nagar, New Delhi-110015.
Pride Hulkul, Office No.202, 2nd Floor, Lalbagh Road, Diagonally Opposite Passport office, Bangalore – 560027, Karnataka, India.
Office No.702, (7th Floor), Diamond Heritage Building Fairly Place., 16, Strand Rd, Fairley Place, BBD Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001
How do I get enrolled/register myself / or raise a query for the training?
For enrollment or to register yourself, please logon to www.quickhealacademy.com > industrial training > apply now and fill in the form.
You can write to us at [email protected] OR call us on- + 91-9999688588/+91-9545778888 on all working days (Monday to Friday 11 am to 5 pm)
How will I pay the fees?
We have shared the details on the application form. You can pay the fees by online fund transfer (RTGS/NEFT/IMPS) and share the transaction details with us.
Is there any refund policy?
There is no refund policy for the fees once paid to the company.
When will the training begin and end and what will be the timings and days of the training?
- For 3 months- Training usually starts in the month of April, however for different colleges, there are different requirements thus we customize it accordingly.
- For 6 months- Mostly this part of training starts in January, but again as per the requirements of the University we rework on the schedule part.
The timings of the training are 09:30 AM to 06:30 PM from Monday through Friday.
Do I have to carry my own Laptop for the Training?
Yes, Students have to carry their own laptops.
Who will be our Trainers?
Subject matter Qualified and Experienced Industry Experts will be conducting the training.