The Windows Client Hardening program offers information that is intrinsic to the security of Windows client. This involves a course on hardening features and security techniques to prevent attacks and at the same time protect the IT infrastructure.
Highlights of the program
- Understanding the windows client hardening features
- Client security techniques for securing IT infrastructure
- Security techniques
- Securing the services
- User rights permissions privileges
- Configuring GPO
- Securing processes and port analysis
Best Suited For
- Security Operations (SecOps) engineers
- Windows endpoint and server administrators.
- Anyone who wants to learn PowerShell automation.
- Those deploying or managing a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) or smart cards.
- Anyone who needs to reduce malware infections.
- Those seeking a career change to take advantage of the job opportunities in information security and need formal training/certification
- One who has basic understanding of TCP/IP and other networking concepts OR one who knows the basics of Windows and Active Directory knowledge or anyone with basic knowledge of security concepts such as authentication and authorization