The program is a twofold course that helps investigators conduct research on entities from individuals to Internet traffic.
Highlights of the program
- Understanding the Internet
- Understanding email traffic and identifying the right sender and receiver
- Searching social networking sites, business forums, and blogs
- Identifying website ownership
- Analyzing information and intelligence
Best Suited For
- Incident Response Team Members
- Red Team Members, Penetration Testers, and Exploit Developers
- Information Security Professionals
- Law Enforcement Professionals and Lawyers
- Students and those seeking a career change to take advantage of the job opportunities in information security and need formal training/certification
- Undergraduates OR
- Anyone with basic understanding of security concepts OR basic computer skills including the use of Internet.