A security operations center (SOC) is a centralized unit capable of handling security issues that an enterprise may come across. This unit can operate as part of the enterprise IT security team or from a secure, remote location. The SOC employs multiple security devices and operations that work together to analyze and deal with security incidents. The SOC unit is driven by industry certified professionals which include seasoned and trained engineers. The Security Operations Center (SOC) Analysis program puts together a wide variety of modules such as cyber threats, intelligence analysis, analytics and techniques employed to extract the right kind of information at the right time at a typical SOC setup.
Highlights of the program
- Thorough understanding of Security Operations Centre (SOC)
- Master the analytical and technical skills required to work in any SOC
- Understand the security operations and its implications
- Know the roles and responsibilities within a SOC
- Get insights into Cyber threats, intelligence analysis, and analytics.
- Learn typical security operations center setup and working.
Best Suited For
- Security Architects
- Senior Security Engineers
- Technical Security Managers
- SOC Analysts / Engineers / Managers
- Those seeking a career change to take advantage of the job opportunities in information security and need formal training/certification
- Sound understanding of computer basics and networking concepts
- Analytical thinking
- Good communication skills