Keep hearing about Python-this and Python-that but don’t know how to start?
Wasting your time doing a lot of manual work?
Looking for a way to start with Python? This is the training for anyone who is or isn’t a Python programmer. We have designed this course for serving both the groups. We start with a quick but detailed introduction to the Python language, and then move to all things hacking and automation. Every topic mentioned here comprises of hands-on exercises. In information security, automation plays an important part in getting things done quick and easy. Be it searching Virustotal or trying to bruteforce an SSH or FTP service [ Of Course As a test on your own environment]. We cover it all in this class.
- Automate regular InfoSec tasks
- Fast paced python learning – Completely hands on
- Improved automation skills
- All around coverage of Python possibilities
- Tons of scripts at the end of course
Best Suited For
- Information Security Professionals
- People who are looking for simple automation in their daily tasks
- People having prior Python experience wanting to apply it in Information Security Domain
- Basic programming knowledge (Not mandatory but desired)
- Networking basics
- Information Security basics
- Familiarity with any one of the Operating System (Linux preferred)