The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Quick Heal Academy (hereinafter referred to as “QHA”), a division of Quick Heal Technologies Ltd. As we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event, we will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you may be able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, QHA takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms & Conditions of use
Welcome to Quick Heal Academy
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. QHA shall monitor access to the site.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products, and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. QHA expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We ensure that users get uninterrupted access to our services, however, there is no obligation to do the same.
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- Intellectual Property Rights of the website content or information that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site is exclusively owned by QHA. You may use the Site, the Service(s) and the Content(s) with a condition that such use is strictly for personal use only. Any such use for commercial purpose(s) and commercial gain is prohibited.
- You may download and print the available material for your own personal but non-commercial use only.
- QHA shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- You will not transfer any information from the website or produce derivative work which you can display, distribute or transmit.
- You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other website or web page.
- The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold QHA harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority and the Courts in Pune shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any such dispute.