The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Quick Heal Academy (hereinafter referred to as “QHA”), a division of Quick Heal Technologies Ltd. As we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event, we will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you may be able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, QHA takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms & Conditions of use
Welcome to Quick Heal Academy
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. QHA shall monitor access to the site.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products, and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. QHA expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We ensure that users get uninterrupted access to our services, however, there is no obligation to do the same.
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- Intellectual Property Rights of the website content or information that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site is exclusively owned by QHA. You may use the Site, the Service(s) and the Content(s) with a condition that such use is strictly for personal use only. Any such use for commercial purpose(s) and commercial gain is prohibited.
- You may download and print the available material for your own personal but non-commercial use only.
- QHA shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- You will not transfer any information from the website or produce derivative work which you can display, distribute or transmit.
- You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other website or web page.
- The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold QHA harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority and the Courts in Pune shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any such dispute.
General Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) shall be applicable to and binding on the Participant in relation to the Programme:
- All programme fee (the “Fees”) shall be paid electronically by the Participant in full, prior to the commencement of the Programme. The Fees paid hereunder shall be inclusive of applicable taxes. Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The Programme shall commence for the Participant from the date of such participant’s admission to the Programme and shall remain in force for a period of one (1) months (the “said Period”). The Participant shall be required to complete the Programme successfully within the said Period in order to be eligible for certifications or grading’s, as the case may be. The Participant shall access the Programme from their own laptops or such other devices.
- Quick Heal will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the Programme as communicated to the Participant prior to the commencement of the Programme. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, Quick Heal reserves the right to make amendments from time to time to the nomenclature of the Programme / duration/ syllabus/ Fees whenever deemed necessary including these Terms, at its sole discretion, before the commencement of the Programme. In the event of any change to the Programme as stated herein, the Participant shall be duly informed via electronic mail.
- Quick Heal, at its sole discretion, may provide such reference or course material / documents prepared by it (“Materials”) to the Participant in relation to the Programme which may be proprietary to Quick Heal. The Participant may also receive additional Materials that are proprietary to third parties.
- All intellectual property rights in the Programme and Materials made available by Quick Heal or any third party are, at all times, the sole and exclusive property of the respective intellectual property holder. The Participant is not authorized to : (i) copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-license, sell, upload, broadcast, transmit, translate or distribute the Programme and Materials in any form or by any means; (ii) record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the Programme and Materials. Nothing contained herein is intended to, and shall not be construed to, grant or transfer any license or other proprietary rights in the Programme and Materials or other intellectual property of Quick Heal in favor of the Participant. The Participant shall use the Materials only for the limited purpose of completing the Programme. In the event of breach of this clause by the Participant, Quick Heal shall immediately terminate these Terms and cease to provide any services to the Participant including but not limited to access the Programme. The obligations of the Participant stated in this clause shall survive completion of the said Period.
- Any innovation by the Participant during the said Period in relation to the Programme shall be the sole and absolute property of Quick Heal and Quick Heal shall be the exclusive owner of the intellectual property rights obtained on such innovation. Quick Heal shall, at all times, be entitled to commercially utilise such innovation either by modifying it or in its original form, whatever the case may be, without prior consent of the Participant.
- THE PROGRAMME AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, QUICK HEAL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE) INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. QUICK HEAL MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE PROGRAMME SHALL BE ACCESSED WITHOUT ERROR OR INTERRUPTION AND ANY PARTICULAR LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE WILL BE ATTAINED BY THE PARTICIPANT UPON COMPLETION OF THE PROGRAMME OR READING OF THE MATERIALS.
- The Participant shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Quick Heal, its Affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, partners, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing from and against all claims, actions, suits, damages, liabilities, fines, penalties, costs (including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees) arising from or relating to the breach of the Terms contained herein. The obligations of Participant stated in this clause shall survive completion of the said Period.
- In no event shall Quick Heal be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising in any manner hereunder. The total aggregate liability of Quick Heal for any direct damages herein shall be limited to the Fees paid by the Participant in relation to the Programme.
- The admission to the Programme and successful completion thereof does not guarantee any kind of employment to the Participant (whether permanent, fixed, temporary or contractual) or receipt of any wages, salary, income, stipend or such other allowance to the Participant in India or elsewhere. However, subject to the selection criteria as determined by Quick Heal, prevailing economic conditions and resource requirements or any other related material circumstance; Quick Heal may provide assistance with potential recruitment opportunities to the Participant with the relevant industry.
- The Programme provided to the Participant pursuant to the Terms is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred to any other person or third party in any circumstance whatsoever. However, Quick Heal shall be entitled to assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise delegate any of its rights and obligations without obtaining the consent of the Participant.
- The relationship between the parties hereunder shall be on principal to principal basis and nothing in these Terms shall constitute or deemed to constitute a partnership or joint venture between the parties.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede any and all previous agreements, undertakings or negotiations in respect thereof. The Participant hereby acknowledges that for enrolling to the Programme it has not relied on any representation or warranty save as expressly set out herein.
- Quick Heal reserves the right of enrollment / admission of Participant and shall not be liable to give reasons/clarification for denial of enrollment / admission.
- Quick Heal shall not be liable for any failure to perform any of its obligations under the Terms if the performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure event. Force Majeure Event means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of Quick Heal including, without limitation, unavailability of any communication system, equipment, materials, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, act of God, war or act of government. If such event continues for a period exceeding thirty (30) days, Quick Heal shall entitled to terminate the Terms forthwith upon notice to the Participant.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. In case of any dispute which cannot be resolved amicably within fifteen (15) days, the matter shall be referred to arbitration as per the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as in force and amended from time to time; to be presided and conducted by sole arbitrator appointed by Quick Heal. The venue of arbitration shall be Pune, India. The award passed by the arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties. Save and except arbitration, the parties unconditionally and irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in Pune. The provisions contained in this clause shall survive completion of the said Period.